Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
21:19 06th Jun, 2014
XOLO Unveils The Q1200 With A 5-Inch Screen And Metallic Body
The handset boats of a quad-core processor and Sony's Exmor R sensor.
XOLO has added another handset to its popular Q series of smartphones. The latest entrant is called Q1200, which belongs to mid-range segment. The phone has a 5-inch IPS screen with 1280x720 pixels. It's protected by Corning's Gorilla Glass 3. As usual, a quad-core MediaTek chipset is powering the device. The other hardware features include 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage, microSD card slot, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, and 2000 mAh battery. For music lovers, XOLO has thrown in Dolby Digital sound technology in the mix.
The domestic company is betting big on the camera. It flaunts an 8 megapixel rear camera backed by the Japanese company Sony's Exmor R sensor. It's also coupled by a dual-LED flash. Going by the images, the Q1200 seems to feature a metallic body. The phone runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out-of-the-box. XOLO hasn't changed the interface much, but has added a few fancy features.
Access your apps via Float Task on a dual window operation mode. Pin your favorite app to the Float Task screen and it will follow you while you do other tasks.
The screen stays lit till the time you are reading. Yes, it works exactly like Samsung's Smart Stay feature found in high-end smartphones.
The Xolo Q1200 is priced at Rs 14,000. You can order it from popular e-stores such as Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets