Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
16:52 09th Dec, 2013
ViewSonic Launches VX52 Series Monitors For Gamers
Unveils two new monitors with Full HD resolution and ClearMotiv II technology.
ViewSonic Corporation has launched its brand new VX52 series, which includes the 24” VX2452mh and 22” VX2252mh, for gamers. The VX52 series features Full HD resolution and ClearMotiv II technology that delivers 2ms ultra-fast response times for blur-free images. Paired with a high 50M:1 MEGA dynamic contrast ratio and dual built-in 2W stereo speakers, the VX52 series is best suited for gaming and multimedia entertainment.
The VX52 series also features ViewSonic’s proprietary Game Mode technology. This technology enhances visibility and detail by brightening the dark scenes of video games for a better gaming experience. The VX52 series includes integrated D-sub, DVI, and HDMI inputs, making it easy to connect to high definition multimedia devices and gaming consoles.
The VX52 series comes with a 3-year warranty and will be available in India by the first week of January 2014. The 24" and the 22" monitors have been priced at Rs 13,500 and Rs 10,990 respectively.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets