15:50 01st Nov, 2013
Olympus Stylus 1 Aims To Be The Next DSLR Killer
Packs in 1/1.7" CMOS sensor and 10.7x zoom with a promise of f/2.8 constant aperture setting.
Olympus has launched its latest flagship, STYLUS 1. The high-end point and shoot packs in a 28-300mm i.Zuiko digital lens with 10.7x zoom, EVF, built in Wi-Fi, and OM-D style shooting. It also boasts of an "ND filter for controlling exposure in 3 steps". So you can try long-expose shots too. There is a tiltable 3" LCD screen, built-in flash, and a 1/1.7" type back-lit CMOS sensor, which is larger than what you'd get in regular point and shoots. Read all its technical details here.
The camera can be yours at Rs 44,990. How well it stands up against the likes of the Canon S110, Panasonic DMC-LX7, and Nikon P7000, we'll find out when we review the unit.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000