10:34 15th Oct, 2013
World Rally Championship 4 Power-Sliding To All Platforms This October
Time to dust off your gaming wheels.
Enough of teen-bopper car games such as Need for Speed. How about a game that truly challenges you? World Rally Championship 4 promises to scratch that itch, and a lot more.
Releasing for the PS3, XBOX, PS Vita handheld, and the PC simultaneously by October end, the game features all the official contents from the 2012 FIA World Rally Championship, including all the main teams, cars, locations and a myriad of exclusive contents, including the “Rallye Monte-Carlo” and Volkswagen Polo R WRC test car.
This officially licenced game gets a brand new career mode, “real life” car rally experience such as driving in all conditions (sunrise, daylight, and sunset) and improved environments such as more detailed trees, rocks, sponsors, audience, and landscapes. To know more, read here.
The game costs...
PlayStation3 - Rs 2500
XBOX360 - Rs 2500
PSVita - Rs 2000
PC - Rs 1500
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets