19:50 07th Jun, 2013
Rapoo Releases H8030 Wireless USB Headset
Includes rotatable "noise proof" microphone to be more useful in calls.
Rapoo has launched the H8030 wireless USB headset operating in the 2.4 GHz range, that has a noise canceling microphone and allows users to enjoy music, chat & make calls via Skype from a PC. The Rapoo H8030 provides an interesting feature - rotation of microphones up/down to make/receive calls. Since the mic is of the noise cancellation type, the noise cancellation feature can be turned on by swinging the microphone down. Rapoo's H8030 2.4 GHz wireless headset comes with a USB nano transmitter, for a claimed wireless connectivity range of up to 10 metres.
Said to run for 8 hours on a 2-hour charge, the headset is quite stylish with double color shades. The Rapoo H8030 wireless USB headset has an MRP of Rs 3,949 with a 2 year replacement warranty.
A quick overview of the Rapoo H3080 Wireless Headset:
- Double color design, fashionable and unique
- Adjustable noise-canceling microphone
- Thin ear pads for lesser pressure on ears
- Ability to charge within 2 hours, provides working time of 8 hours
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- Available in four colours: black, white, red and blue
- 2.4 GHz wireless digital transmission
- Nano 2.4 GHz 2.0 USB wireless transmitter
Mr. Sunil Srivastava, India Sales & Marketing Manager at Rapoo India said, "Customers can now have a unique headset which can assist PC users, travelers and even office people by connecting quickly to calls by just a swing. RAPOO H8030 has a sensitive ear cover that provides extra comfort level while enjoying music, chat & internet calls at work."
Also Read: Techtree's Review of Rapoo H3070 Wireless Headset
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (July, 2014)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (August, 2014)
- Top Smartphones For Business Users
- Best Gaming Smartphones Available In India
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2014)
- Top Five Tablets Under Rs 10,000