12:00 08th Jan, 2014
Download: Foodpanda (Android, iOS)
Now easily search for nearby restaurants and order food from your smartphone.
Imagine you are stuck in an unknown place and are so hungry that you could eat a horse. Well, that won't be necessary with Foodpanda in your smartphone. This free app for Android and iOS devices can use your GPS to locate the restaurants closest to your present location or you can simply enter the PIN code to do the same. And that's not all, it even lets you order food right from the app. You can even filter the search results according to your choice of cuisine. Sounds interesting?
The Foodpanda app is an extension of the browser-based online service and does everything that is possible through the browser. It currently catalogues over 1300 restaurants in varied locations across India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune, Panchkula-Chandigarh-Mohali, Noida, Indirapuram-Ghaziabad, Faridabad, and Greater Noida with more locations being added regularly. To place an order, you simply have to select one of the restaurants that show up in the search list, browse the menu to select your meal for which price will also be mentioned, and place an order. A text message is then sent to your mobile regarding the status of delivery and you can pay for the order in cash once it is delivered. Additionally, you can save money by using the exclusive deals and vouchers provided by the developer.
Publisher: Foodpanda Apps Asia
Platform: Android, iOS
Size: 11 to 14 MB
Download URL: Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foodpanda.food_delivery.india.android,
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets