05:33 29th Apr, 2013
4th Generation Intel Processors Launching At Computex
Haswell architecture chips to debut on June 3, "in 3,337,200,000,000,000 Nanoseconds" at Computex this year.
A post from the Intel's news website has revealed the launch date of their fourth generation 'Haswell' Core processors, in a rather unique way. The post reads, " The 4th Generation Intel Core Processor arrives in: 3,337,200,000,000,000 nanoseconds. To ease your math calculation, that is 3rd June 2013 in United States. It's the same time that the annual PC trade show Computex starts in Taiwan on 4th June.
According to earlier reports, Haswell processors are more about power saving and a bit of improved graphics performance over the 3rd Generation processors. This means we will have a host of PC OEMs showing off Haswell based tablets, notebooks, laptops, hybrids and desktops at Computex, most of which are expected to have Windows 8. Intel is also reported to be working on Atom based processor code named 'Bay Trail' for tablets, expected to be available by end of 2013.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (September, 2016)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- Audio Gadgets Under INR 5,000 For This Season
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations