05:33 29th Apr, 2013
4th Generation Intel Processors Launching At Computex
Haswell architecture chips to debut on June 3, "in 3,337,200,000,000,000 Nanoseconds" at Computex this year.
A post from the Intel's news website has revealed the launch date of their fourth generation 'Haswell' Core processors, in a rather unique way. The post reads, " The 4th Generation Intel Core Processor arrives in: 3,337,200,000,000,000 nanoseconds. To ease your math calculation, that is 3rd June 2013 in United States. It's the same time that the annual PC trade show Computex starts in Taiwan on 4th June.
According to earlier reports, Haswell processors are more about power saving and a bit of improved graphics performance over the 3rd Generation processors. This means we will have a host of PC OEMs showing off Haswell based tablets, notebooks, laptops, hybrids and desktops at Computex, most of which are expected to have Windows 8. Intel is also reported to be working on Atom based processor code named 'Bay Trail' for tablets, expected to be available by end of 2013.
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 15,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top 5 Chromebooks Available In India
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000