05:33 29th Apr, 2013
4th Generation Intel Processors Launching At Computex
Haswell architecture chips to debut on June 3, "in 3,337,200,000,000,000 Nanoseconds" at Computex this year.
A post from the Intel's news website has revealed the launch date of their fourth generation 'Haswell' Core processors, in a rather unique way. The post reads, " The 4th Generation Intel Core Processor arrives in: 3,337,200,000,000,000 nanoseconds. To ease your math calculation, that is 3rd June 2013 in United States. It's the same time that the annual PC trade show Computex starts in Taiwan on 4th June.
According to earlier reports, Haswell processors are more about power saving and a bit of improved graphics performance over the 3rd Generation processors. This means we will have a host of PC OEMs showing off Haswell based tablets, notebooks, laptops, hybrids and desktops at Computex, most of which are expected to have Windows 8. Intel is also reported to be working on Atom based processor code named 'Bay Trail' for tablets, expected to be available by end of 2013.
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Earphones Under Rs 1000
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2015)
- Top Tablet Recommendations Under Rs 10,000