Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:43 01st Dec, 2011
United Nations' Website Hacked!
TeaMp0isioN takes responsibility, calls UN "corrupt".
Remember TeaMp0isioN? Yes, the hacker group that came into the limelight for sinking LulzSec's boat. Well, they are back in the news, and surprisingly their target is none other than the United Nations. The hacker group claims that the reason for the attack is that the UN is corrupt, which doesn't come as a surprise to me.
The group has stolen hundreds of usernames and passwords of people working for the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), and the World Health Organization (WHO), and published them online. The team was courteous enough to reveal that some accounts actually had blank passwords.
Reports suggests that the hackers exploited vulnerabilities in the UNDP's website to access the details. Interestingly, the group along with Anonymous had posted a warning message against financial establishments just two days ago.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000