17:46 01st Apr, 2013
Rumour: Folding Samsung Galaxy Q With Dual Displays At MWC 2013
The Galaxy Q is rumoured to incorporate Samsung's Foldable Display Technology
A new Samsung smartphone termed Galaxy Q with dual folding displays is rumoured to be released at the Mobile World Congress 2013 (MWC). Reports state that the Galaxy Q will have a two OLED displays of 5.3" size, a dual-core 1.7GHz CPU, twin cameras (8 mp primary camera and 2 mp secondary camera) and 2 GB internal memory. Other details are not available at this instant. A slashgear story talks of a the screens having full-HD resolution (1080p). While rumours mills are going strong on this one, this report bears some credence, with a mention of an OpenGL benchmark that shows the device's model number as GT-B9150.
[Samsung showed off the youm flexible displays at the recently concluded Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2013) this year]
Mobile World Congress 2013 will take place in Barcelona (Spain) during February 25-28; you'll have to wait for the event to know for sure what this dual screen phone actually is.
- Top 5 Indian Monuments You Can Visit Using Google's StreetView
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2015)
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (August, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Earphones Under Rs 1000