10:36 10th Jan, 2013
CES 2013: Toshiba Satellite U845t Touch And Type Ultrabook Unveiled
A new Ultrabook from Toshiba that incorporates an effective interface
Toshiba unveiled its Satellite U845t Touch and Type Ultrabook at CES 2013. The Ultrabook is expected to cost approximately $800 (approx. Rs 44,500) and runs on Windows 8. The ultrabook has a 14-inch touchscreen display with pixel dimensions of 1366X768 pixels. CPU options include ones form Intel's Core i3 and i5 lineup complemented by a 32GB SSD. A 500 GB hard disk, coupled with a 32GB SSD offer capacity and speed. There's a HD webcam and SRS Premium Sound, too. An optional LED backlight for the keyboard is also available.
On the connectivity side, there's HDMI, Ethernet, a single USB 3.0 port and a couple of USB 2.0 ports, and an SD card slot as well. As the gadget incorporates the 'touch' interface, it would surely be intersting to check out the usefulness of the interface.
Toshiba Satellite U845t 'touch and type' netbook weighs approximately 1.8 kg and has a 0.8" thickness. The Toshiba Satellite also comes in a non-touch version, with just keyboard input, and costs $50 lesser than the Touch and Type version.
Also Read: Full coverage of CES 2013
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones At Rs 15,000
- Top 5 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000
- Top 5 Chromebooks Available In India
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2015)
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000