17:47 07th Jul, 2019
Lenovo Launches Mid-Range Motorola P50 In China
The handset comes with a punch-hole camera and Samsung processor.
Lenovo, the company that owns rights for Motorola, has announced Motorola P50 in China. Motorola One Vision for China. The handset is similar to the Motorola One Vision launched a few weeks ago in India.
The Motorola P50 is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9609 chipset. The phone is only available in 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage version. The device sports a 6.3-inch IPS (In-Plane Switching) LCD with Full HD+ resolution. The display has a punch-hole for the front-facing camera. ANd there's a Gorilla Glass protection layer.
The phone houses a dual camera with a 48 MP primary and 5 MP depth sensor. For steady videos, it comes with OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation). You also get a 25 MP front-facing camera for selfies.
It is a standard affair at the connectivity front with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C port, and a 3.5 mm audio jack. The Motorola P50 supports dual SIM capability with 4G VoLTE. The houses a 3,500 mAh battery and ships with a 15W fast charger.
The phone runs Android 9.0 Pie. The phone will release in China on July 20. The Motorola P50 with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage is priced at 2499 yuan in China (approx. Rs 25,000).
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000