00:59 13th Jun, 2019
LG Announces Mid-Range X6 Smartphone In Korea
The phone comes with a 6.2-inch screen and a triple rear camera.
LG has announced a new X series smartphone the X6. The device has thick chin but a tiny waterdrop notch. It features a fingerprint sensor at the back. LG claims that the phone is MIL-STD-810G compliant, which means it can withstand in rough conditions including significant temperature variation, thermal shock, and humidity.
The LG X6 sports a 6.2-inch HD+ screen with 19:9 aspect ratio. The phone houses MediaTek's Helio P22 chipset. It has 3 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot. The device features a 16 MP rear camera with a 2 MP depth sensor and 5 MP wide angle lens. There's a 13 MP front-facing camera too.
The phone ships with a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC and a 3.5 audio jack. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and 3,500 mAh battery. The phone is equipped with a dedicated Google assistant button.
The LG X6 will hit the stores in South Korea on June 14. It costs 349,800 won, which is equivalent to Rs 20,510.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000