13:15 27th Mar, 2019
Myntra-Jabong Launches Smart Hearable Fitness Device Blink Play
Users can enjoy a host of functionalities related to fitness on both Android and iOS
Myntra and Jabong announces the launch of a first of its kind smart hearable device, BLINK PLAY. Worn like ear-phones, this Bluetooth enabled sporty hearable device, combines premium audio functionality with advanced fitness tracking features, for enthusiasts on the go.
Blink Play was developed at the state-of-the-art, Innovation Labs at Myntra and Jabong that was established in 2018 to develop next generation technologies and offer innovative products at affordable price points, to shoppers in India.
The device enables users to enjoy a host of functionalities related to fitness, in conjunction with the Blink Fit App, on both Android and iOS. It also features seamless audio streaming, with well-balanced and great sound quality for music and calls and allows access to Siri and OK Google with just a tap. The device comes in three premium metallic variants Carbon Black, Moon Silver and Rose Gold and two sporty designer variants in Limerick and Tangerine. As a personal fitness coach, the device lets the user access a range of guided audio sessions on the App while tracking key activity metrics through an on-going training session.
Special Features of the product:
- Fitness Data: Calculates steps, distance, calories burnt, with a comparison of historical data
- Audio Coach: Guided audio training sessions that users can choose from, depending on activities indoor, runs, cycling sessions and walks
- Leaderboards: Allow users to challenge themselves and friends on fitness tasks and goals, with a rank on the leaderboard depending on their scores.
BLINK PLAY’s hardware features top-of-the-line audio chipsets from Qualcomm and also includes a high quality built-in mic, all at an affordable price point of Rupees 2250 + taxes, making it the ultimate fitness companion.
Speaking on the launch, Amar Nagaram, Head - Myntra and Jabong, said, “In-house innovation is a very strong working principle at Myntra and Jabong and this has helped us stay ahead as frontrunners at the intersection of fashion and technology. BLINK PLAY combines ultra-premium fitness features on a wearable device through compact design, while also ensuring accessibility and affordability for the masses, thanks to the efforts of our Innovation Labs team that has made this product a reality. It is a fitness guide and coach like no other with its vivid functionality, aiding in wellbeing.”
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000