01:03 03rd Mar, 2019
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Lands In India For Rs 10,000
The budget phone comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ screen.
Xiaomi has introduced its Redmi Note 7 in India. The budget phone comes with a premium design. The Chinese brand has added splash-proof P2i nano-coating that will. It protects the phone against accidental spills.
The Note 7 sports a 6.3-inch Full HD+ screen with a waterdrop notch. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 chipset coupled with up to 4 GB of RAM. The device comes with 64 GB internal storage and you can expand it further via a microSD card slot.
Xiaomi offers a 12 MP rear camera with a secondary 2 MP camera. The device is equipped with a 13 MP front-facing camera. On the connectivity front, you get 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, and A-GPS. Moreover, you get a fingerprint sensor for security and IR blaster to be used as a universal remote.
The Redmi Note 7 has a 4,000 mAh battery. It runs Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top. The device's price starts at Rs 10,000. It will be available on Flipkart starting from March 6.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000