18:30 04th Feb, 2019
Oppo To Introduce K Series Smartphone On Feb 6
The mid-range handset offers a waterdrop notch and in-display fingerprint sensor.
Oppo is all set to launch the K series phones in India. The first handset in this line-up called K1 will be official this week. The handset has already been revealed in China. We know for sure that it features a thin-bezel screen with a waterdrop notch design. The Oppo K1 also features an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 660 processor chipset. It comes in 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants. The Oppo K1 sports a dual camera setup that comprises of 16 MP + 2 MP optics. For selfies, you get a single 25 MP lens. The device has a 3600 mAh battery with fast charging technology.
The Oppo K1 is expected to be released in India on February 6. The phone will be available via Flipkart. At this point though, there's no information on its pricing.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000