01:04 30th Dec, 2018
Huawei’s New Mid-ranger P Smart (2019) Comes With A Waterdrop Notch
The phone features a premium design and a large IPS screen.
Huawei has announced the P Smart (2019) for the European market. This mid-range handset comes with a premium build with a metal frame.
The P Smart (2019) sports a 6.21-inch Full HD+ curved IPS display. The phone is powered by Huawei’s in-house octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 710 SoC (System on Chip) built on the 12 nm process. This chipset competes with the likes of Snapdragon 636 and Snapdragon 660 from Qualcomm. The P Smart comes equipped with 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory which is expandable via microSD card up to 512 GB.
On the photography front, it comes with a 13-megapixel primary shooter accompanied by a 2-megapixel sensor which captures depth information for blur effect portrait shots. The cameras get AI (Artificial Intelligence) Portraits and AI scene recognition features. The humble 8-megapixel selfie shooter sits in the tear-drop notch at the front capturing smiles.
Other notable features of the Huawei P Smart (2019) include Dual 4G VoLTE support, Dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, micro-USB 2.0 etc. The handset runs on EMUI 9.0 on top of Android Pie 9.0 out of the box. The 3400 mAh keeps the lights on for this device.
The P Smart (2019) is priced at 250 euros (Rs 20,000 approx.) and is expected to start shipping from January 2. It will come in Black and an Aurora Blue shade with gradient finish.
Technology News India
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000