18:11 12th Nov, 2018
Samsung Announces The W2019 Smartphone With A Clampshell Design
The premium phones features two OLED screens.
Part of its annual ritual, Smasung has updaed its clampshell design phone. Dubbed as the W2019, the phone features two OLED screens on both sides of the flap. The phone flaunts a premium design with the use of glass and metal.
The Samsung W2019 is powered by the latest Snapdragon 845 chipst. The phone has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB or 256 GB internal storage.
Both screens are of 4.2-inch. You get Full HD resolution. The W2019 comes with a dual 12 MP rear camera setup. It is equipped with OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) for superior low-light photography. For selfies, there's an 8 MP front-facing snapper.
The phone coems with a hybrid slot, So basically, you can either go with a secondary SIM or storage expansion. On the software side of things, you get Android 8.0 Oreo.
The Samsung W2019 is quite a looker. However, that doesn't seem enough to justify its 18,999 yuan price tag, which translates to around 2 lakh rupees.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000