04:09 29th Oct, 2018
Xiaomi Announces 65-Inch Mi TV 4
The LCD smart TV comes with an impressive slim body.
Xiaomi has added another product to its TV line-up. The newest Mi TV 4 comes with a 65-inch panel. It is an LCD panel with LED backlight. The TV has the pixel dimensions of 3840 x 2,160 and is HDR10 compatible.
The TV is quite slim and thin bezels. The smart part is taken care of by the 1.5 GHz processor and 2 GB RAM. It runs PatchWall UI developed by Xiaomi. The Mi TV 4 has dual band Wi-Fi, three HDMI ports, and two USB ports.
In the audio department, you get two 8W drivers. The Xiaomi Mi TV 4 65-inch is priced at CNY 5,999, whcih roughly translates to Rs 63,000. There's no word on its India launch, but since the company already sells the 43-inch and 55-inch models in the country, the 65-inch model shouldn't be too far.
Technology News | Cyber Security News
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE in /opt/opt/techtree_31082014/modules/php/php.module(80) : eval()'d code on line 2
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000