21:39 03rd Sep, 2018
Motorola Introduces P30 Note In China
The handset offers a 6.2-inch screen and a massive battery.
Hot on the heels of two Android One smartphones, Motorola has announced the P30 Note. The phone features a large 6.2-inch screen. It has a fancy glass back. Another high point is its huge 5000 mAh battery.
The P30 Note boasts of a 6.2-inch display with 2246 x 1080 pixels. It has the aspect ratio of 19:9. The handset is powered by Qualcomm's mid-tier Snapdragon 636 chip. You get to choose from 4 GB and 6 GB storage options.
On the software side of things, the phone offers Android 8.1 Oreo with ZUI 4.0. In terms of camera optics, you get 16 MP rear camera with a 5 MP lens to keep it a company. For selfies, there's a 12 MP snapper on the front.
To accomodate a bigger screen, teh fingerprint sesnor has been put on the rear. In China, the P30 Note is priced at 1,999 yuan (approx. Rs 21,000). The 6 GB variant is pegged a bit higher at 2,299 yuan (approx. Rs 23,000).
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000