02:54 02nd May, 2018
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) Offers OLED Screen For Rs 8,190
The comes with a metal frame and is powered by Snapdragon 425 chipset.
Samsung is finally focusing on the budget space with the launch of its updated Galaxy J2 (2018). It is a successor to the J2 (2017) with better display, RAM, camera, and a host of added features. It is priced competitively for Rs 8,190 and will be available in Gold, Black, and Pink from April 27.
The Galaxy J2(2018) comes with an aluminium frame and a polycarbonate back panel. While the completion at this price point makes do with LCD panels, the Galaxy J2 punches above its weight by sporting a 5-inch Super AMOLED display.
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor. It bears in 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 256 GB via the dedicated microSD card slot. It comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera. The selfie snapper also receives an update as it comes with a 5-megapixel sensor. Both the front and rear cameras get LED flash support.
The phone has an advanced ‘Device Maintenance’ feature, which optimises the performance automatically. Other specs include Dual-SIM with 4G VoLTE, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM radio, and 3.5 mm audio jack. Lastly, the handset runs Android Nougat 7.1 and packs in a removable 2600 mAh battery.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000