20:29 28th Apr, 2018
Xiaomi Unveils Mi 6X With Dual Camera Setup In India
The mid-range phone offers 5.99-inch Full HD screen and Snapdragon 660 processor.
Xiaomi has launched the Mi 6X in its home country China. This mid-range smartphone and is a successor to the Mi 5X/A1, which was launched last year. it sports a sleek and elegant metal unibody.
The 6X packs in a 5.99-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved Full View display. It is powered by a octa core Snapdragon 660 processor. For effortless multitasking it comes with 4 GB / 6 GB RAM and 64 GB / 128 GB internal storage.
In the camera department, you get a dual sensor setup. It comprises of 20 MP + 12 MP dual Sony sensors with f/1.75 aperture. The selfie snapper also gets the same 20 MP Sony IMX376 sensor coupled with a soft LED flash. The Mi 6X comes with AI (Artificial Intelligence) for scene recognition.
The smartphone comes with Dual-SIM with 4G VoLTE support, fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, USB Type-C audio, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, and GPS + GLONASS. It packs in a 3010 mAh battery which comes with Quick Charge 3.0 support. The Mi 6X runs on EMUI 9 skin on top of Android Oreo 8.1. However, expect it to come with stock Android in India. The Xiaomi Mi 6X comes in Black, Blue, Red, Gold and Rose Gold colors and prices start at 1599 yuan (Rs 16,000 approx.). It will go on sale in China on April 27.
Technology News India
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000