02:47 23rd Apr, 2018
InFocus Introduces Vision 3 Pro For Rs 10,999
The handset offers a tall thin-bezel screen and dual camera setup.
InFocus has launched its latest Vision 3 Pro smartphone in India. It is a successor to the Vision 3 and brings some key changes to the table. It now boasts a fullscreen 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 82.4% screen-to-body ratio. The camera gets a bump up in specifications as it is now equipped by dual 13 MP + 8 MP cameras at the rear for bokeh the effect. On the front, you get a 13 MP snapper, which also gets face unlock feature and Dualfie mode. The ‘Dualfie’ mode is a straight rip off of Nokia’s Bothie feature. It lets you record videos from both the cameras simultaneously.
The InFocus Vision 3 Pro is powered by an octa core MediaTek MT6750 chipset. It bears in 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 128 GB via the microSD card slot. Notable features include fingerprint sensor, and a 3.5 mm audio jack. On the connectivity front, you get a dual-SIM with 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and USB OTG. It runs on Android Nougat 7.0 and is powered by a massive 4000 mAh under its hood which keeps its lights on.
The InFocus Vision 3 Pro is available exclusively on Amazon and is priced at Rs 10,999. It is available is Black and Gold.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000