20:36 31st Oct, 2017
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price Slashed In India
The smartphone’s base variant now comes with an updated price tag of Rs 13,999.
Xiaomi has announced the price slash of its recently launched smartphone, the Mi Max 2, which entered the Indian market around two months ago.
The smartphone’s updated price after the slash is Rs 13,999 for the base variant which comes with a 32 GB storage. This reflects a discount of Rs 1,000. Likely, the Mi Max 2 64 GB variant will now cost Rs 15,999 which earlier came at Rs 16,999. Now, that’s again a Rs 1,000 price discount.
Adding further on this, the e-commerce portal Flipkart is offering an exchange discount of up to Rs 15,000. Along with this, it seems that users also have an option to opt for the buyback guarantee. Further, the e-commerce portal has tied up with Axis Bank to offer its Buzz credit card holders an additional five percent discount.
To recall, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes with a 6.44 inch IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The device also features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with eight cores. Users also get a 12 MP primary camera and a 5 MP front facing camera module. The device further packs in a 5,300 mAh battery and runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system with MIUI 8.0.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000