Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:38 11th Oct, 2017
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Takes On The OnePlus 5 For Rs 35,999
The power-packed phone features very thin bezels.
Chinese companies are rarely known for great designs. However, Xiaomi changed that perception with the well-designed budget handsets. Going a step further, it collaborated with the French industrial designer, Philippe Starck to build a classy phone with ultra-thin bezels. The result was the Mi Mix, which was acclaimed for aesthetics but wasn't made available to many markets. However, the things have changed with the second iteration, as Xiaomi has rolled out the Mi Mix 2 in India.
The Mix 2 is smaller and lighter than the original. It sports a 5.99-inch FullHD+ screen. With a screen-to-body ratio of about 93 percent, the new phone is smaller and lighter compared to its predecessor. The phone is made of premium materials such as aluminium and ceramic.
The Mi Mix 2 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 chipset. The device runs Android Nougat with a Xiaomi MIUI 9 on top of it. In the photography department, you get a 12-megapixel camera with Sony IMX386 optics. The snapper also has 4-axis OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation).
The Mi Mix 2 (128 GB) is priced at Rs Rs. 35,999 in India. The phone will be available for purchase starting from October 17.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000