11:26 19th Sep, 2017
Apple iPhone 8 And 8 Plus To Be Available In India From Sept 29
The pre-orders are starting from Sept 22 at 12 Midnight.
While iPhone X was definitely the show stopper in the recently held launch event by Apple, we witnessed two other iPhone models as well — the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. Now, these two iPhone models are coming to India on Sept 29, for which the pre-orders will be starting from Sept 22 at 12 Midnight.
Both these smartphone will be exclusively available on e-commerce portal Flipkart, and in-fact, the website has already created a dedicated page specifically for the new iPhones. You can even choose the ‘Notify Me’ option on the e-commerce portal.
Speaking about the price tags of both these iPhones, it is worth noting that, the starting price for iPhone 8 would be Rs 64,000 and iPhone 8 Plus would be Rs 73,000. Both these devices will be available in two storage options — 64 GB and 256 GB, and will be available in Gold, Silver, and Space Grey color options.
Specs wise, both these new iPhones run on the company’s new A11 Bionic Chipset and feature better camera module. The iPhone 8 comes with a 4.7 inch Retina Display and iPhone 8 Plus sports a 5.5 inch Display screen.
Moving further, the camera specifications include a 12 MP sensor on the rear panel of the iPhone 8, while, on the other hand, the iPhone 8 Plus features a dual rear camera with two 12 MP sensors.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000