Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:23 11th Sep, 2017
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Comes With A Dual-Camera Setup
The phone has a 5.5-inch screen and Snapdragon 660 chip.
At the Beijing event, the Mi Mix 2 wasn't the only highlight. Xiaomi has also unveiled the Mi Note 3. The phone seems inspired by previous generation Galaxy Note phone. It features a fancy aluminium body with a curved glass.
The Mi Note 3 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display. Not really eye-catching, but good enough for everyday use. The phone has a 12-megapixel dual camera at the back. The secondary sensor will be used for tinkering with focus and 2x lossless zoom. The camera is also equipped with OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation). For selfies, there's a 16-megapixel snapper.
The Mi Note 3 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 660 chipset. To handle multitasking, the phone is equipped with 6 GB of RAM. The Mi Note 3 packs-in a 3,500 mAh battery. In terms of software, you get Android Nougat with Xiaomi's MIUI 9 customisation.
The Mi Note 3's base model is priced at 2,499 yuan, which roughly translates to Rs 25,000.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000