11:16 27th Jun, 2017
Oppo R11 Plus Sales To Begin From June 30
The smartphone comes with 6 GB RAM and 3,800 mAh battery, along with a dual rear camera setup.
Chinese smartphone company Oppo had unveiled its upcoming smartphone, the Oppo R11 Plus, earlier this month, and now, the company seems to be all set to officially launch the device in China.
The newly launched Oppo R11 Plus is said to hit the Chinese market this week, with sales reported to begin from June 30.
To recall, it comes with Snapdragon 660 processor which seems to be the same processor that powers R11. However, R11 Plus features a 6 GB RAM and 3,800 mAh battery instead of 4 GB RAM and 2,900 mAh, that is originally found in the R11.
Along with this, the Oppo R11 Plus comes with similar dual camera setup as the Oppo R11 itself — 16 MP and 20 MP sensors on the rear and a 20 MP sensor on the front.
The device is said to come in three color variants — Gold, Rose Gold, and Black.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets