15:05 06th Jun, 2017
Apple Unveils New 13 Inch MacBook Pro At WWDC 2017
The company has also refreshed its entire MacBook lineup with Kaby Lake Core i7 processors.
The on-going annual developer conference, WWDC 2017 by Apple, has revealed some of the interesting announcements that were anticipated for quite some time by the tech fraternity. One such announcement is the launch of new 13 inch MacBook Pro which has been listed for a price starting from $1,299 in the US.
According to the company’s announcement, the new MacBook Pro will be available for purchase on Apple official website starting from today itself. However, we are yet to know the Indian pricing and availability, as of now.
The new 13 inch MacBook Pro features the latest Intel Kaby Lake Core i7 processors that clock up to 3.5 GHz and up to 4 GHz with Turbo Boost. It also sports the company’s very own ‘Touch Bar’ paired with Touch ID with 500-nit Retina display and Thunderbolt 3 port.
Along with this, it is worth noting that the company has also unveiled a refreshed lineup of its MacBook and MacBook Air which come with Core i7 Kaby Lake processors that clock up to 1.3 GHz and up to 3.6 GHz with Turbo Boost. Also, the newly refreshed MacBook measures just 13.1 mm in thickness.
On the other hand, the company has also revealed its 15 inch MacBook Pro which features more discrete graphics than the 13 inch variant. The MacBook Air comes with a 1.8 GHz processor.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000