14:32 18th May, 2017
iVOOMi Me1+ Gets Its First Firmware Update
The update fixes issues related to hearing along with overall camera performance.
Chinese smartphone maker iVOOMi has recently released its first firmware update for its recently launched smartphone, the Me1+, which is said to fix some existing bugs in the software. The update has been rolled out over the air.
Aimed at providing hassle free experience to its customers, the latest update propels the system performance, fixes the issues related to hearing, with enhanced voice quality, along with overall camera performance, according to a recent press release.
The company has further mentioned that, with this update, the problem with the heating dissipation of the smartphone has also been taken care of. An additional layer is built to optimize the heating and improve the system performance.
The update ensures seamless and satisfactory user experience update as it also calibrates and optimizes the touch issue, and improves the overall functionality on dual SIM Smartphone Me1+.
To recollect, Me1+ was launched in India in April 2017 for Rs 4,999. It features a 5 inch HD IPS (Resolution: 1280*720 pixels) with 2.5D curved glass. It is powered by a 2 GB RAM + 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor. It has 16 GB Internal + 128 GB Expandable through Micro SD card and it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Upgradable to Android 7.0). The Smartphone comes with dual SIM and is 4G enabled.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000