15:04 16th May, 2017
UIMI Launches U9 10,000 mAh Power Bank For Rs 699
The power bank comes with automatic connection feature, and charges the device immediately after plugging them up.
UIMI has announced the launch of its new power bank dubbed as the UIMI U9 which comes with a 10,000 mAh li-polymer battery and a leather finish design.
The new power bank comes with FitCharge technology that detects the devices’ input current demand and their specific charging requirement. Along with this, the UIMI U9 also does away with the need to switch on the button for charging. It comes with Automatic Connection feature that allows users to simply plug in their device and let it charge.
The UIMI U9 comes with a single input port for power bank charging and dual output USB port for charging 2 devices simultaneously. It also comes with LED torch light and LED battery level indicator.
Commenting on the launch, Abhinaya Pratap Singh, Marketing Manager, Bingo Technologies Pvt Ltd. said, “At UIMI Technologies we believe in designing products that are a blend of innovation, functionality and style. Our range of power banks is testimony to our belief. With our latest offering – the U9, we are offering a smart power bank.”
He also added. “The FitCharge and Automatic connection features make the lives of our customers a breeze. Coupled with a powerful battery, sleek metallic design and an affordable price, the U9 has everything it takes to be a winner in the market. We are certain it will receive a great response”.
The power bank comes with a price tag of Rs 699 and is available on almost all leading e-commerce websites in leather finish white and blue color option.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000