16:44 04th May, 2017
Samsung Gives Away Free Entertainment Kits With Galaxy S8 And S8+
It is said that there are 200,000 units up for grabs, starting from May 5.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ are definitely two of the most important smartphones for the company this year, especially after the debacle of Galaxy Note 7. And now, the tech giant has announced a new promotion offer that allows users to get a free Entertainment Kit when they purchase the much awaited flagship device.
According to a recent post published on GSMArena, the Entertainment Kit comes with a Clear View Standing Cover, 64 GB EVO+ memory card, and 6 months of Netflix subscription. However, the offer, also being known as ‘Infinitely Entertaining’ is announced to be valid only for purchases made between 3rd May and 16th May 2017. It is said that interested buyers can register on Shop Samsung app starting 5th May.
Having said this, it is also mentioned on the GSMArena post that an ‘Offer Claim Form’ must be submitted between May 5 and June 5, or until stocks last. Well, it is also said that there are around 200,000 kits in the stock for this offer.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets