12:33 25th Apr, 2017
ZTE Launches Blade Max 3 With 6 Inch FHD Display
Though the smartphone has some cool specs, it fails to impress due to 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM.
ZTE has recently announced the launch of its new smartphone dubbed as Blade Max 3 in the US, which is reported to be powered by Snapdragon 625 SoC while sporting a 6 inch FHD display.
However, under the hood, the RAM seems to be just 2 GB while internal storage is also just 16 GB. Both RAM and ROM look to be pretty much uninteresting by looking at papers, especially in this competitive world.
The smartphone also features a dual rear camera of 13 MP capacity while the front facing camera module consists of a 5 MP sensor. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and sports a 4,000 mAh battery.
On the connectivity end, it features USB Type C, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, and a fingerprint sensor mounted below the rear camera unit.
Having said this, it is worth noting that the smartphone is currently available only in the US via US Cellular, and we still have no information about the device’s global availability.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets