16:26 17th Apr, 2017
ZTE Working On An Android Tablet?
The tablet has recently passed the Bluetooth certification and is expected to come with Bluetooth v4.2
It looks like ZTE is working on an Android Tablet with Model Number K92, as per a recent listing found online, after clearing the Bluetooth certification.
While we are yet to get hands on the detailed specifications of the ZTE Android Tablet, the listing leaked online mentions that it is going to be a LTE/WCDMA tablet. However, according to a recent post published on TheAndroidSoul.com, we can expect it to be either a low range or mid-range device.
Also, as we may see in this screenshot given here, we may find the device supporting Bluetooth v4.2. Adding further, the report published on TheAndroidSoul.com also mentions that another phablet device from ZTE was surfaced online on GFXBench last month. This device has been claimed so far to feature a 6 inch FHD display, Snapdragon Qualcomm 625 SoC, 2 GB RAM, and 16 GB ROM.
That being said, in the past few months, we have also come across a couple of other leaks as well, with model numbers ZTE K813 and ZTE BA603. However, we haven’t seen these devices out in the market yet.
With this note, we can clearly say that the company is having at least two or more devices in production now, and we may soon see them in the market.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (March, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (March, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (March, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000