15:08 27th Mar, 2017
Panasonic Launches Two Smartphones With Arbo Virtual Assistant
However, it is expected to see Arbo only after a couple of weeks since the actual release.
Panasonic has recently launched two new smartphones in India dubbed as the Eluga Ray Max and Eluga Ray X, which are claimed by the company to be the first set of smartphones from the company to actually feature a new virtual assistant called as Arbo.
The Panasonic Eluga Ray Max comes in two variants; one with 32 GB ROM priced at Rs 11,499 and another with 64 GB ROM at Rs 12,499. On the other hand, the Panasonic Eluga Ray X comes at Rs 8,999 for the standard 32 GB variant.
Having said this, it is worth noting that both these smartphones will be getting virtual assistant Arbo in one or two weeks after their release, which is expected in April. Also, both these smartphones are expected to go on sale exclusively via Flipkart in the coming weeks.
On the technical edge, the Panasonic Eluga Ray X comes with a 5.5 inch HD display while being powered by a 1.3 GHz quad core processor coupled with a 3 GB RAM. Also, the smartphone comes with 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera, while a 4,000 mAh battery backs it up completely.
On the other hand, the Panasonic Eluga Ray Max features a 5.2 inch FHD display, 1.4 GHz octa core processor, 4 GB RAM, 8 MP front facing camera, 16 MP rear camera, and 3,000 mAh battery. Both these smartphones support 4G VoLTE, along with other sensors like accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000