Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:12 22nd Mar, 2017
Meet Xiaomi's Latest Budget Phone: The Redmi 4A
The 5-incher priced at Rs 6000, will hit the stores on 23rd March.
Xiaomi has rolled out the Redmi 4A in India. Unlike most Redmi phones, the Redmi 4A does away with a metal body in favour of polycarbonate to keep the cost in check.
The phone features a 5-inch HD IPS (In Pane Switching) screen. The device features a 13-megapixel rear camera with an LED flash. With settings maxed out, the camera can record Full HD videos. For selfies, there's a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The Redmi 4A is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 425 chipset. It has 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, and a hybrid slot. The latter can be used to either add a secondary SIM or additional storage. The phone draws power from a 3120 mAh battery.
Coming to the subject of software, you get Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. It does not look like how Google intended it to as the Chinese company has added its MIUI 8 on top. The Xiaomi Redmi 4A is priced at Rs 5999 and will hit the stores on 23rd of March.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (March, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (March, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (March, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000