09:58 31st Jan, 2017
Asus Zenfone 3s Max May Launch On Feb 7
The smartphone with model number ZC521TL comes with a massive 5,000 mAh battery.
Asus seems to be all set to launch its yet another smartphone with a massive 5,000 mAh battery, dubbed as the Zenfone 3s Max on Feb 7. The latest model in the Zenfone Max series of smartphone comes with the model number ZC521TL, and as we can see, the battery seems to be powerful than the earlier Zenfone 3 Max which had a 4,100 mAh battery.
Speaking about its technical built, the Zenfone 3s Max comes with a metal unibody design and features 5.2 inch HD display with .5D curved glass protection. Also, under the hood, the smartphone is powered by MediaTek 64 bit MT6750 octa core processor clocked at 1.5 GHz. Coupled with the processor is a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM.
[image for representative purpose only]
On the camera end, the device features a 13 MP rear camera with dual LED real tone flash and an 8 MP front facing camera with 85 degree wide angle lens.
Additionally, the new Zenfone device comes with a fingerprint sensor on the home button, and supports dual SIM card with 4G VoLTE. The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Having said this, the company has not yet revealed any further information regarding its price point. However, we may expect the smartphone to come in under Rs 16,000 price tag.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (March, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (March, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (March, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000