12:10 24th Jan, 2017
Samsung Galaxy S8 May Be Launched On March 29
The device may be launched in multiple cities on the same day, claims a Twitter user.
We have been witnessing Samsung’s upcoming flagship smartphone Galaxy S8 for the past one month, and we still haven’t been able to understand by when the device could be launched. But now, we have come across a new rumour that claims the Samsung Galaxy S8 to be launched in different cities on the same day; that’s March 29.
The new rumour comes in the form of a tweet sent by @Ricciolo1 and was first spotted by GSMArena. To recall, the Twitter user was the same person who earlier suggested that Galaxy S8 would be presented to partners and investors during MWC 2017.
The GSMArena post also claims that the same Twitter user @Ricciolo1 has also suggested that the smartphone would be launched for a price of $849.
So, coming back to the multi-city event that Ricciolo1 is talking about, it is being expected that the event may take place in US and EU. According to GSMArena, we may see the Galaxy S8 smartphone being launched in New York and UK.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets