12:17 09th Dec, 2016
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom With Dual Camera Surfaces Online
The company’s first dual rear camera smartphone is expected to launch during the CES 2017 event.
We recently shared that Asus has sent out media invites for its Zenovation event that is happening on Jan 4, 2017, at the CES 2017, in Las Vegas. However, the invite gave us no clue about the smartphone that would be launched during the press conference.
But, going a little back in time, we have come across reports that hint at a smartphone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor being launched at the CES 2017 event. However, no further details do we know yet.
But, today, Android Authority has shared a couple of pictures of a new Asus smartphone that comes with dual camera setup in the rear portion. The post states that the smartphone, claimed as Zenfone 3 Zoom was recently listed on TENAA, the Chinese certification website.
According to the same report, the Zenfone 3 Zoom may pack a two 16 MP sensors in the rear camera module, while a 13 MP front facing shooter may be integrated for better selfies.
The smartphone is also expected to feature a 5.5 inch screen with 2.5D glass and Full HD resolution. Interestingly, under the hood, the smartphone is expected to come with a 2.0 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, probably coupled with either 2, 3, or 4 GB of RAM. Also, we may accordingly see three storage options - 16, 32, and 64 GB.
TAGS: ASUS Zenfone 3
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000