11:33 05th Dec, 2016
Evidson Audio Launches Audiowear R5 Earphones In India
The earphones comes with a pocket friendly price tag of INR 999.
Audio company Evidson has recently announced the launch of its Audiowear R5 earphones in India, that comes with a stylish lightweight metal alloy body. The earphones are ergonomically designed to stay in your ear, and deliver direct and detailed sound in total comfort, while blocking outside noise.
The earphone comes with a flat cable, that enhances the look while at the same time, decreases tangles. Users also get hybrid silicone earbuds in different sizes; small, medium, and large - to fit the users requirement.
The Evidson Audiowear R5 comes with a inbuilt 3-button remote control mic which allows you to control your music and take calls on the go. These buttons also play/pause music, switch songs and adjust volume.
"These convenient and lightweight earphones are designed specially for the active Indian consumers, who crave for mobility and tangle free usage along with great performance & style ", said Sachin Siraj, head of business development at Evidson Audio, at a launch event in Chennai.
The earphone comes in at pocket friendly price tag of iNR 999, and will be available at Amazon, Flipkart, and selected retail stores. If you are wondering for the technicals details of the Audiowear R5 earphones, here they are:
Rated Impedance: 15.8 Ω
Frequency Range: 30 Hz ~ 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 106 dB at 1 mW
Cable: 1.2 m flat cable
Plug: 3.5 mm Gold Plated
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000