Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
22:33 29th Nov, 2016
Samsung To Introduce Autofocus Selfie Camera With The Galaxy S8
This will enable users to capture relatively sharper images.
After the Note 7 disaster, Samsung is hard at work to win back the customers. So far, the reports have suggested that the company may launch the Galaxy S8 ahead of schedule to make up for the Note 7 losses. At the same time, the Korean brand also needs to add enough bells and whistles to the handset to attract the buyers.
According to a latest report, Samsung is all set to introduce autofocus camera in its upcoming flagship smartphone. For those not in the know, while the megapixel count has kept going north for the selfie cameras, these units are mostly fixed focused. Bringing autofocsus feature to the table will result in relatively sharper images.
The source claims that Samsung will be using AF actuator, which captures the photo based on distance analysis. Samsung will be using encoder type actuators as opposed to the VCM (Voice Coil Motor) technology to keep the assembly compact. Unfortunately, there's no word on the megapixel count of the S8's selfie camera.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000