15:18 09th Nov, 2016
Sony Launches RX100V With World’s Fastest AF Speed
The new camera with world’s fastest auto-focus at just 0.05 seconds with 315 points covering almost 65 per cent of the frame.
Sony has recently announced the launch of its new flagship camera in India under Cyber-Shot RX100 series, dubbed as the RX100V.
The new camera is claimed to be capable of capturing images of uncompromising quality through a new level of AF performance and speed. t is equipped with a Fast Hybrid AF system with the world’s fastest AF acquisition at 0.05 seconds, and world’s highest number of AF points on sensor with 315 points covering approximately 65 per cent of the frame.
Along with this, the camera is also capable of shooting continuously at speeds of up to 24 fps at full 20.1 MP resolution with AF/AE tracking for up to 150 continuous shots.
The RX100V also comes with 1.0-type stacked Exmor RS CMOS sensor with a DRAM chip, ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 24-70 mm F1.8 to 2.8 large aperture lens, and an enhanced image processing system with a new front-end LSI chip that maximises processing speed, expands the memory buffer and optimises image quality, in particular at high ISO settings.
The camera also features 4K video recording with full pixel readout and no pixel binning, and super slow motion recording at up to 960fps
The RX100V comes in at a price of INR 79,990 and also features other features like WiFi and NFC
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000