Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:21 18th Oct, 2016
The Honor 6X Offers The Dual-Camera Setup On Budget
The 5.5-incher will hit the Chinese market by the end of this month.
The Chinese company Huawei has just introduced the Honor 6X in China. The handset features a sleek metal unibody design. It has a slightly curved 2.5D display glass that complements its curvy back.
What separates this handset from the crowd is its dual camera setup. Its primary 12-megapixel module is accompanied by a 2-megapixel depth sensor. Such setup enables users to achieve background blur bokeh effect. For selfies, the Honor 6X is equipped with an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The phopne sports a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS (In Pane Switching) screen.
It is powered by Huawei's own Kirin 655 chipset. The Honor 6X has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. It comes with a hybrid slot, which can either be used for a secondary SIM or a microSD card. The Honor 6X supports 4G VoLTE, which makes it fully compatible on the Jio network. Other connectivity essentials include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS. The phone packs-in a 3340 mAh battery with fast charging technology. The handset also features a fingerprint sensor. On the software side of things, you get Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Huawei's customisation on top.
The Honor 6X is expected to hit the Chinese market by the end of this month. In its home country, the base model is aggressively priced for 999 yuan, which roughly translates to Rs 10,000. The 4 GB variant is pegged at 1299 yuan (approx Rs 13,000).
TAGS: Honor 6X
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000