16:14 11th Aug, 2016
'Mobimon Go' Campaign To Encourage More Cashless Transactions
This campaign is known to have been inspired from Pokemon Go game, and has been created by MobiKwik.
The love or rather the craze of the 'Pokemon Go' game still seems to be raging on, even as marketing practices go. The 'Mobimon Go' campaign has just been launched by MobiKwik to encourage more cashless transactions amongst users.
Much like the Pokemon Go game, users can spot selected stores nearby, transact in those stores via cashless payment and also stand to get cashback offers and other goodies on the same.
"Pokemon Go is an intensely popular game in our demographic, it’s like an addiction for many. Looking at the internal and external euphoria around it, we developed Mobimon Go in-house to capitalise on this mass trend and in turn also encourage users to transact with e-cash. I’ve got feedback from users that this is a path breaking concept, something that no other wallet has done, people are loving it," said Akash Gupta, General Manager (GM) of Marketing at MobiKwik, while explaining the concept of the campaign.
Users need to locate the stores by walking around, just like Pokemon Go. Once they pay via MobiKwik at a store, they need to give a missed call to register that they’ve crossed a level. There are 7 levels to cross, in which one of them also asks users to go on social media and upload their selfies.
Top users of the feature stand a chance to win awards based on the number of transactions done by them in a certain period of time. The highest spender in Mobimon Go, which will run through the entire month of August, will win a Xiaomi Note 3 32GB Smartphone. 'Mobimon Go' is also India's first campaign by any major brand around Pokemon Go.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000