09:42 09th Jun, 2016
New Honor Flagship Smartphone With 16nm Chipset
The Kirin 16nm chipset is expected to reduce energy loss and the heat buildup in the device.
Honor, the leading e-brand for digital natives, from Huawei, is expected to launch its new flagship smartphone this month. The new smartphone is expected to come with 16nm chipset featuring the flagship FinFET Plus technology that offers lightning-fast performance compared with previous-generation 28nm chipsets.
The combination of such an advanced processor is a first not just for Honor, but worldwide. The new Kirin 16nm chipset helps with multiple reductions in energy loss, multiple increases in speed and all-round solutions to lagging, slowness, and heat build-up.
The processor is expected to come with a faster 16nm FinFET Plus technology, making it superior to its competing chipsets, due to its greatly improved performance and reduced power consumption.
Huawei is all set to launch its latest smartphone Honor 5A in China on June 12th as per reports. Honor 5A features 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It also has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing shooter and has 2200 mAh battery. The smartphone will have Android5.1 Lollipop operating system.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000