15:06 18th May, 2016
Kingston Launches New Dual Standard USB Drive
With prices starting from Rs 800, the new USB drive supports both USB Type A and Type C ports.
With USB Type-C ports getting popular lately, Kingston has come up with a new dual-standard USB drive dubbed as the DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB drive.
The key feature of the new dual-standard USB drive is that, it is compatible with both USB Type A and Type C. This actually eases the data transmission between devices with both types of USB ports.
This means that, while this USB drive allows you to transfer data at faster speeds from newer laptops, it can also work on older devices which are still available in plenty in the market. Adding further, the new USB drive by Kingston will be coming with a 5 year warranty and will be available exclusively on Flipkart during the month of May.
Kingston microDuo 3C comes with 3 different options - 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB and they are priced at Rs 800, Rs 1,200, and Rs 2,000 respectively.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000