16:42 19th Apr, 2016
iPhone 7 May Sport An All Glass Casing
There are also speculations about the device incorporatin a dualcamera system for capturing 3D images
The upcoming addition to the iPhone series, iPhone 7 may come with an all glass architecture as per rumours circling in the media.
The rumours also speculate that Apple may alter its launch cycle for iPhones and may come with a redesigned version in the year 2017, concluding in a complete restructuring of its iPhone sales related operations.
While the cupertino based tech giant had integrated glass casing in its iPhone 4 model, it has never rolled out a device featuring an all glass casing.There are also prevailing rumours about Apple integrating a dual camera system in the upcoming iPhone 7 for capturing 3D pics. Apple recently roped in 130 channel partners in India to tap the growing potential of the enterprise segment in India.
The year 2016 is expected to witness dramatic changes in the specifications of flagship smartphones with mounting processing power, 4K resolution support, VoLTE already becoming a norm.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000