12:47 07th Apr, 2016
Smartwatch To Track Your Blissful Long Naps
Pebble releases new update to track long naps.
Smartwatch maker Pebble unveiled its latest OS update what allows users to keep a track on their long siestas. The release, version 3.11, also expands the smartwatch’s ability to send iMessage replies; the feature now works for iPhone-owning Verizon subscribers, in addition to AT&T support, which debuted in November. Although Pebble’s ability to integrate closely with iOS devices remains limited (by Apple’s design), this is a pretty big deal for the company, which competes directly with Apple’s Watch, Android Wear watches, and Fitbit trackers.
The update also introduces custom vibration patterns and “overall” more accurate sleep tracking, as well as the ability to snooze events on the watch. Life’s better when you can just put stuff off and nap all day.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets