11:06 27th Nov, 2015
Asus Launches Gaming Laptop R510 At Rs 69,990
The entry-level gaming laptop comes with IceCool Technology to keep the palm rests cool enough while playing games.
Taiwan based Asus has launched a new entry level gaming laptop on Monday with a price tag of Rs 69,990.
The laptop has been dubbed as the R510 and comes preloaded with Windows 10 operating system.
On the technical front, the R510 features a 15.6 inch full HD anti-glare display while being powered by a 4th generation Intel Core i7 4720HQ quad core processor.
Also, the laptop comes with an 8 GB of RAM which can be upgradable up to 16 GB. Along with this, 1 TB of SATA hard disk completes the memory section of the entry level gaming laptop.
The R510 features NVidia Battery Boost and NVidia Optimus Technology, NVidia GPU Boost 2.0 along with GeForce Experience and GameStream which can definitely enhance the gaming experience.
According to Asus, the gaming laptop R510 is capable of handling high end games with superior level of graphics without any hassles.
On the connectivity front, the laptop features Bluetooth 4.0, 1 USB 2.0 port along with 2 USB 3.0 ports, LAN jack, VGA port, HDMI port and Headphone-Audio combo jack.
While the gaming laptop resides in the entry level family, it still comes with the IceCool technology to keep the palm rests cool enough while playing games.
TAGS: Asus R510
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000