18th Aug 2015
Buying a good laptop is really a big pain. And buying one with your budget in mind is mind-boggling. So it is easier to keep filter in mind such as a processor or display resolution or even discrete graphics, to help you make your choice faster and without losing your hair over it.
Things get even worse when you realise that your final selection clashes with another laptop in the same brand (A Dell purchase can get extremely confusing).
So we at TechTree are making things simpler. And here are our list of choices for laptop within the Rs 35,000 range, those that are built for casual use and will not stress when you wind up to watch a long movie and some light gaming as well.
5. Dell Inspiron 3541 (15 inch): Rs 31,790
- AMD A6-6310 Quad-Core APU
- Windows 8.1 Single Langauage
- 4GB RAM,500GB SATA HDD
- 2GB AMD Radeon™ HD R5 M230
- 15.6 inch LED Backlit Display with HD
The Dell Inspiron 3541 will be your reliable partner for daily computing purposes. From watching a movie, to browsing the web, its AMD A6 APU will handle it all. Clearly, this is not a gaming machine, but it will let you play some casual games with Windows 8.1 (or Windows 10) on board. But its not match for the Dell Inspiron 15 3558 with its newer i3 innards.
4. Dell Inspiron 15 3558: Rs 33,790
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i3-4005U
- Windows 8.1 Single Language
- 4GB RAM,500GB HDD
- Intel® HD Graphics 4400
- 15.6 inch HD LED Backlit Display
The Dell Inspiron 15 3558 is quite the looker with its 2013 design that looks perfectly suited to the Windows 8.1 Metro UI. With its 4th generation core i3 chipset, there is plenty of power under the hood, but it loses to the other two below, thanks to its integrated Intel HD 4400 graphics. If you are looking for an Intel i3 chipset in a clean package and Dell’s reputed customer service, this is the best one on this list.
3. Lenovo G50-70 (59-422423): Rs 33,990
- Intel® Core™ I3-4030U
- Windows 8.1
- 4G(1*4GBDDRIIIL1600) RAM, 1TB 5400RPM HDD
- Integrated Graphics
- 15.6 inch HD LED Display
Lenovo’s G50-70 is a straightforward laptop for the casual user, it packs in the similar amount of firepower as the Dell Inspiron 15 3558 and even comes with a similar price tag. But it does have a few extras that make it better. This would include the 1 TB hard drive and the newer processor compared to the Intel® Core™ i3-4005U on the dell.
2. HP 15-af001AX: Rs 31,200
- 2.2 GHz APU Quad Core A8
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- 500 GB HDD
- 2 GB AMD Radeon R5 Series M330 Graphics
- Windows 8.1
- 15.6 inch HD (1366 x 768 pixels) LED Backlit Widescreen BrightView Display
HP 15-af001AX is a great alternative to the Lenovo Flex 2-14D and while it offers similar specs to the number one laptop on this chart, it does not look as great. But it does come with a few goodies that make it worth a buy over the lenovo as well. That would include a SuperMulti DVD RW Drive and full sized keyboard and a bigger 15 inch display but skips on that quick SSD found on the competition.
1. Lenovo Flex 2-14D: Rs 34,990
- 2.0 GHz APU Quad Core A8
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- 500 GB HDD, 8 GB SSD
- AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
- Windows 8.1
- 14 inch HD Display
The Lenovo Flex 2-14D is the cheaper cousin to the the company’s “affordable” Ci3, Lenovo Ideapad Flex 2-14 that retails near the Rs 38,000 mark. In our list, it is certainly the best, because it packs in an AMD APU and 2.0 GHz (Turbo Boost to 2.4 GHz) and the necessary chops to make everyday computing (and lite gaming) a breeze.
Clearly, the feature that puts it on top of our list is the 8 GB SSD that will not only help your laptop boot faster, but also deliver better performance. Also lets not forget, that this is the better looking one as well, with the a laptop mode and stand mode for watching movies. What you will lose out on however is a DVD drive, thanks to its slim construction and you have to settle for a smaller 14 inch display.
Top 5 Laptops Under Rs 35,000 For Casual Users
Deliver value for money and performance for daily computing.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000