Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
05th Sep 2018
As listed out in the previous article in this series, there are plenty of good phones available under Rs 10,000. However, if you are ready to stretch your budget a bit, you can get a smartphone that can gets things done faster. And along with the performance, these devices also deliver on style. Now without further ado, here are the only handsets you should consider when buying phone under Rs 20,000. Last updated: 2-May-2018.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Price: Rs 14,000
- Snapdragon 636 chipset
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage
- 6-inch Full HD screen:
- 12 + 5 MP primary dual camera
- 20 MP selfie camera
- 4000 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
Price: Rs 19,000
- Exynos 7870 chipset
- 3 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage
- 5.5-Full HD screen
- 13 MP main camera
- 13 MP selfie camera
- 3600 mAh battery
Huawei P20 Lite
Price: Rs 18,000
- Huawei's own Kirin 659 chipset.
- 4 GB RAM, 128 GB internal storage.
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ screen.
- Dual camera setup 16 MP + 2 MP.
- 24 MP front facing camera.
- 3000 mAh battery.
Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
Here are the feature-packed smartphones that don't cost a bomb.
Technology News | Technology Finance News
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000